[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.59″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
Mark the passing of Halloween at Manchester’s terrifyingly good festival of fun. Featuring: The Carnival of Wonders, Frankenstein’s Castle, spooky stage acts, giant bats, gothic tours and horror films, pumpkin patches and a free for all, family dress-up competition with scarily good prizes to be won. With Halloween displays, events and offers from Manchester’s biggest, baddest, names in shopping, food, drink and entertainment.
How your business can get involved:
- Sponsor the event. Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about opportunities
- Go green for Halloween. Light up your buildings to turn the city into a giant gothic theme park
- If you have a Halloween show, music programme or activity, let us know for the St Ann’s Square stage area
- Dress up. Get your staff teams involved and share through social media
- Inform us. Tell us what you’re doing for Halloween to feature in the citywide marketing and PR campaign