This is a webinar dedicated to the Tourism and Hospitality Sector. This session will include a panel of tourism experts: including Kate Nicholls, CEO of UKHospitality; Alison Loveday, Partner at Kennedys law firm; and Paul Clark, UK Business Mentoring at Greater Manchester Federation of Small Businesses. The webinar will explore the following topics:
- How can businesses support and offer guidance to staff with confirmed or suspected COVID-19? Issues around laying staff off, unpaid leave, self-isolation etc.
- Implications for tourism businesses if someone (staff or guest) in a front of house service area e.g. bars, restaurants, housekeeping, is diagnosed with COVID-19
- Basic Housekeeping – shortage of supplies and advice on sanitising and cleaning.
- Cashflow and Business Continuity – what help is available from Government and Banks?
- What help is available from VisitBritain and Marketing Manchester/The Growth Company.